Thursday, April 11, 2013

Red Robin Review



If you are looking for a restaurant that the whole family will really love and that won’t break your bank, Red Robin is your answer. This all American style restaurant is both delicious and a lot of fun! Since 1969, Red Robin has had yummy food like whiskey river burgers, and mint cookie milkshakes. They also have service that will make your experience like you’ve never had before!
            The surroundings of Red Robin make all the difference. Fun and excitement are all around you from Robin statues, to groups of employees singing happy birthday to young kids. They have neon signs, televisions, funny posters, and cool light fixtures everywhere. This is why it’s a great place for the family because kids love it!
            For the variety, they have several choices for burgers, but that would be the main option. They do have some simple salads or wraps, but because Red Robin is the burger and bar type, there’s not much else. However, you can also choose from many appetizers and desserts- if you save room that is! The food is very delicious, although it is very filling! It is wise to pace yourself as you eat here because you fill up fast! Every time I eat there, I leave with my stomach fuller than I can imagine. You might just need a box to take home since you wouldn’t want to miss out on any of their scrumptious food.
            Service can be a big factor in your experience at a restaurant. For the countless times I’ve been there, I’d say the service meets expectations. I can get my food in good time, and the servers know the menu fairly well. I wouldn’t say that they have amazing servers, but the managers however, are great. I’ve had numerous times where managers are helping out, and walking around to make sure customers are satisfied. And although I have had several great waiters and waitresses, not all are like that. But like I said, I think the service absolutely meets expectation.
            I would give Red Robin a score of 8. Overall, it is a great restaurant, but because of the few times of not so good service and not having a huge variety is why they are not the best. I will say that kids will love it, and I would definitely recommend trying them, if you haven’t already.


No comments:

Post a Comment