Thursday, April 11, 2013

Olive Garden Review




 

           I believe that when it comes to the best service, atmosphere and especially food, Olive Garden exceeds expectations in all categories.  This family oriented restaurant has been around for 30 years, and is still thriving with a constant flow of happy customers.  I have been there countless of times with my family. I mostly go for dinner, but Olive Garden is also a great lunch place.  Every time I visit, I always leave with a full stomach and a big smile!

One quality that is involved in a restaurant is the atmosphere. Considering the Italian theme, they have beautiful décor from the entrance, to the place where you sit. The walls are painted with vines on them, and the lighting is perfect enough to see, and not be blinding. The plates and silverware are very nice, not to mention the food that goes onto it!

            The food quality is probably the most important when it comes to a restaurant. And let me say that it is exquisite! One reason why Olive Garden is still going strong is because of their amazing culinary recipes and techniques. More than 1,200 of their chefs and managers come from their own Culinary Institute of Tuscany where they indulge in their passion of Italian cooking. This shows that those chefs in the kitchen really know what they are doing when they create a masterpiece of Italian perfection! The Fettuccine Alfredo for example, is so creamy and delicious, it’s perfect! You also have the choice to put shrimp or chicken on it. There are many choices of dishes to choose from but it would be my favorite! What’s also important is the variety of their food. There is plenty variety in all categories of their menu. Appetizers, soups and salads, entrées, and desserts all have something that will interest you no matter what you do or don’t like. Even as a vegetarian, I can always find something that I’m in the mood for.



            Last but not least is the service quality. Since everyone is different, I can’t say that it has been perfect every time, but I can say that I go there fairly often and most times I have great service. The hosts are accurate at how long the wait is, and kindly bring you to your seat while asking how you’re doing. The servers are very knowledgeable with the menu, and the restaurant. They bring the food in a timely manner, clear empty plates, and often check on you to see if you need anything. Sometimes the managers will walk around and ask people how everything is going, which is very nice to know that they are taking time to make sure their customers are happy.

            From a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being outstanding, I would certainly give it a 10. This place is great weather you’re with family, or out on a nice date. For all nice things, sometimes you have to pay a price. But luckily, you won’t have to spend a fortune on your meal at this place. You can see how many times I’ve left Olive Garden very satisfied! If they can make me, as well as millions of other people happy, they will make you happy too!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, I discovered your site by the use of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your web site came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. vinyl for upcycling

    ReplyDelete